Distribution Tan Chong Motor (ETCM) has announced the new Nissan X-Trail Facelift is now open for booking and is expected to launch in April 2019.
The new X-Trail Facelift is also offered with one Hybrid variant and three optional Internal combustion engines (ICE).
The 2.0L (MR20DD) Hybrid engine with Twin CVTC (Continuously Variable-valve Timing Control) is paired with the XTRONIC CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), offering power up to 144PS and 200Nm torque with power from 41PS Electric Motor and 160Nm torque.
At the same time maintaining the best fuel economy in its class of 16.1km / L (based on the ECE R101 test mode).
In addition to the new 2.0L Hybrid variants, the new X-Trail Facelift also comes in the following variants: 2.5L 4WD, 2.0L 2WD MID and 2.0L 2WD.
All new X-Trail Facelift variants gain Energy Efficient Vehicle (EEV) status.
The new X-Trail Facelift comes with the latest safety technology, Nissan Intelligent Mobility for smart driving and is fitted with three variants of the 2.0 Hybrid, 2.5L 4WD and 2.0L 2WD MID. These include:
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning (FCW) *
- Intelligent Forward Emergency Braking (FEB) *
- Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC) *
- High Beam Assist (HBA)*
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW)
- Intelligent Around View Monitor (I-AVM) dengan Moving Object Detection (I-MOD)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Motion Activated Power Tailgate (activated by easy movement under the back door to open and close)
* For 2.5L 4WD & 2.0L Hybrid only
Here are the new additional features:
- New design of ‘V-Motion’ sign grille
- New LED Daylight Lights and Boomerang-shaped Front Lights
- The Boomerang LED Backlight is in a dark house
- The 7-inch Navi Infected System comes with Apple Carplay ™ and Android Auto
- Flat Flat Design at the bottom with the control buttons
- Power Dual Leather Seat
- Scalp Board and Knee Protection with leather packaging
- The 5-inch Advanced Driving Assist Display
- 6 SRS Airbags as standard features on 3 variants
Other safety features include Electronic Parking Brake with Auto Hold function, Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC), Traction Control System (TCS), Anti-Lock Brake (ABS), Brake Assist (BA), Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD), Hill Start Assist (HSA), and Child Seats with Top Tether (ISOFIX x2).
|X-TRAIL NEW FACELIFT||2.0L 2WD||2.0L 2WD MID||2.5L 4WD||2.0LHYBRID|
|Maximum Power (PS / RPM)||144 / 6,000||144 / 6,000||171 / 6,000||144 / 6,000|
|Maximum Torque (NM / RPM)||200 / 4,400||200 / 4,400||233 / 4,000||200 / 4,400|
|Electric Motor (Maximum Power PS / Torque NM)||–||–||–||41 / 160|
|Intelligent Forward Collision Warning dengan Intelligent Forward Emergency Braking||–||–||•||•|
|Intelligent Cruise Control||–||–||•||•|
|High Beam Assist||–||–||•||•|
|Lane Departure Warning||–||•||•||•|
|Blind Spot Warning||–||•||•||•|
|Motion Activated Power Tailgate||–||•||•||•|
|Rear Cross Traffic Alert||–||•||•||•|
|Intelligent Around View Monitor dengan Intelligent Moving Object Detection||•||•||•||•|
|Intelligent Ride Control||•||•||•||•|
|Intelligent Engine Brake||•||•||•||•|
|Intelligent Trace Control||•||•||•||•|
|Dual-Zone Auto Temperature Control with the Back Holes||•||•||•||•|
|Third barissn seating||•||•||•||–|
|SRS Air Bag||4||6||6||6|
In conjunction with the pre-launch, the new Nissan X-Trail Facelift also comes with a 2-Year (40,000km) Regular Maintenance Service (whichever comes first).
Not only that, the first 500 vehicles registered will also receive an exclusive prize of RM488.
The official delivery of the vehicle is scheduled to begin in April 2019.